Education and Arts
Online and Instructional Design
Boojum's work for education and the arts is wide-ranging, from consultancy in the design of learning materials, to the analysis, design and build of websites and intranets.
Our work with the National Gallery of Victoria is mainly design consultancy:
- Web architecture for the new NGV website
- Learning design for the NGV's broadband innovation project, which included the Floating World, and Tradition and Transformation.
Boojum produced the website on New Literacies and Classroom Practice to help teachers understand the role of new media in education.
For the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, Boojum developed the visual design and interface markup for the popular Victorian Premier's Reading Challenge.
A recent launch is the JEAA website and membership database. The JEAA (Journalism Education Association of Australia) works to raise the standard of teaching in journalism.
With Primary Schools
The real test of a school is the children visibly thriving in the care of wise and interested adults. Our smart technologies liberate your time to focus on the children.
We offer websites and online services for schools, developed in consultation with schools. Our services include:
- incident reporter software
- websites you can author
- parent and student portals
- social media strategy
- e-newsletter subscription
- online absentee reporting
- online excursion and permission forms.